NEW YEAR'S EVE IN MY HOUSEHOLD....


IS A VEWY VEWY QUIET AFFAIR!! 


In fact, I am in my pj's as I write this, 5:19 p.m. and happy as a clam!  I'm off the roads, warm, with my pups, and happily await the New Year's texts from my cubs.  Truth be known, I'll be resting up for the all day Criminal Minds marathon tomorrow!  I know, you are probably thinking "does this womyn have a life?"  I do....truly I do!!! [*wink *wink*]


Ahhhh...A HEAVENLY ONE IN MY BOOKS!  And guess what....GOD IS SO CLOSE.  In fact....G-d is my date tonight!  Oh, right, G-d is usually my date....but but but....best one on the block!! And I'm willing to share!!


So for all of you out there who are enjoying husbands and wifes, girlfriends and boyfriends, friends and families, I wish you the safety of the Angels and the best experience a New Year's should be!  SQUISHY HUGS.


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S MY FRIENDS (AND CUBS!)

This is a card I made for a Swap on Splitcoast Stampers (due on Jan 15th 09) - send 6 get 5 back. Can't wait! My first Swap on SCS. I'll post what I get back!!

Please double click picture to see details

















LOVINGLY MADE WITH...
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango (Stampin' Up!) Green (Stash), Pattern (Stash)
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Dusty Durango (Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Background (Stampin' Up!), Foreground (Stash)
Accessories: Die Cut (Stash), Ribbon (Stash) Scallop Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!)  Jumbo Eyelets (Stampin' Up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x