HOW GORGEOUS IS DAFFODIL FAIRY?
I flipped when I saw her.
Ike manages to create these images that provoke the art right out of you! lol
For one of the first times, I used my Prisma's Premier and loved them.
They were so much easier than I imagined.
So I combined Ike's Image (Ikesart.com) with my Mixed Media style.
It was fun, adventurous and of course, inspiring to the Mojo to use one of Ike's Great Women!
I have also added "a blue art" from the past - one I really enjoy.
Flip over to IKE'S CHALLENGES BLOG for great inspiration from the Team.
In the meantime, Enjoy Daf!
Here are my challenges!
- Aurora Wings Challenge - M, 3rd Mon, 1E if using a non-AW image, 3E if using AW image, must have a hand-colored image - #74 ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 1)
- Colouring in Scrapland - M 1st Monday, E2, winner + Top 3, No digital coloring, must have a hand-colored image - ANYTHING GOES/ ROCKING CARD (WEEK 3
- Get Creative Challenges - M, 1st Mon, E3 - #76 ANYTHING GOES
- Heart 2 Heart - W, 1E, SIR (use at least 1 CTMH product), weekly challenges open all month, winners announced 1st Monday - CREATIVE CARDS
- Path of Positivity - M, 1st Monday, any positive/inspirational project or idea welcome #65 ANYTHING POSITIVE WITH Optional Theme: INSPIRATION
- Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - 2W, 3E - #156 ANYTHING GOES (Week 2)
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - 2W, JFF - #338 ANYTHING GOES
- Take A Word - W, JFF, 3E, C10, ATC/altered art/mixed media only, no cards or layouts - GREEN AND BLUE