TIME FOR A SNOW ANGEL!!!

IT'S A WINTER WONDERLAND HERE IN ONTARIO!!!  Yay...it is so beautiful outside...fluffy and white.  Just in time for the reindeer to begin to hoof it down...  Today's card is a tad mysterious.  I tried working with some dark colors again...YUMMY IN THE TUMMY! 

Started out stamping thinking, once again, "not me."  Ending up thinking "could be me."  Moral of this card story...it's never too late to teach an ol' dog new tricks!  SQUISHY HUGS.

Please double click to see details



LOVINGLY MADE WITH...

Stamps:  Dove, Peace (Unity), Candy, Snowflakes (Inque)
Ink: Papertrey
Paper: Black that is in the Naturals Pack (SU)
Punch: Flourish (EK)
Heart Shape: Creative Memories Heart Cutting Frame
Stickles: Gold
Wire: Stash
Button:  Just a plain old button from my sewing stash that I covered with Gold Stickles (a new discovery - Yipee! - a cost saver cuz I have a bazillion buttons like this from a rummage sale)
Gold verigated background: Dollar store gold pack'
Fleur: Stash

HAVE A SCRAPPY AND HAPPY DAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your vintage-y style....one I like, but am still trying to get the hang of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning card, love the peace dove, stay warm, thanks so much for challenging with us this week at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!!! love that dove over the background :)

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x