Thursday, April 29, 2010 - IT'S A LADY'S (BUG) WORLD!


HOW SIMPLY ADORABLE ARE THESE LITTLE CREATURES? 

Well, I just love them...so much I have 2 tattoos of them on my bod (long story I'll make short-ish.)  I had a patient who as dying and told her I just exterminated a bazillion ladybugs.  She said to me, rightly so "how can you talk to me about ashes to ashes dust to dust and officiating my funeral when you kill God's most beautiful creatures."

Whoa!  That was telling me.

After Sue passed, funeral was complete, her family gave me lots and lots of ladybug prezzies.  They kept "falling off my bookcase"....seriously!  Oh, Sue made me promise NOT to kill a bug until after she passed, which I have kept.  So, her husband and I made an agreement (when he was installing a ladybug blind that he gave to me as a gift) when it literally fell out of his hands and smashed a ladybug lamp on my dresser.

I decided to get two ladybug tattoos and gift all the prezzies to the goodwill.  It seemed that there was a permanence that was needed for me to remember the values that Sue taught me.

So, in light of my card, using a DESIGNED 2 DELIGHT digi for their challenge, there is my story to match!

I hope you enjoy my card!  Please pop over to the site.  You surely won't regret it!  There are some absolutely gorgeous digis for you!
















LOVING GOD
Samara

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable and what a cute story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly super adorable Samara. Love the bling and the buttons...such great embellishments for this wonderfully whimsical card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to combine all the fun colours with the loads of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful story and sweet card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x