Sunday, April 18, 2010 - KEEPING ON COURSE....


The passage below from "Day By Day Love is a Choice" spoke to me today, as I reflected on the card I created last evening, while in deep reflection.

KEEPING ON COURSE

All the ways of man are pure in his own eyes,
But Lord weighs the spirits
Commit your works to the Lord,
And your thoughts will be established.

-PROV. 16:2-3

















LOVINGLY MADE WITH...

Paper:  Taylored Expressions Kit
Letters:  Close to My Heart Stampable Polka Dot Letters
Frames:  TV Kit
Die Cuts:  Bohemia - My Mind's Eye
Ribbons:  Taylored Expressions Kit
Empbellishments:  Taylored Expressions Kit

LOVING GOD
Samara

3 comments:

  1. So many marvelous details at which to look! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. I love the little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samara! Thank you for your kind words on the Scrapbook & Cards today blog - they made me smile! Thanks again-

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x