April 14, 2010 BELIEVING....

IS A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE, WHEN IT IS GRASPED AND HELD ONTO...WITH ALL ONE'S MIGHT!

I am a fan of the Author, Rumi.  He touches my heart. Rumi writes about love, using his own life experiences as the sign post for his books.  There is much written about and debated about "to whom" Rumi was writing, in his prose.  One of my favorites...

WE THREE

My love wanders the rooms, melodious,
flute notes, plucked wires,
full of a wine the Maji drank
on the way to Bethlehem.

We are three.  The moon comes
from its quiet corner, puts a pitcher of water
down in the center.  The circle
of surface flames.

One of us kneels to kiss the threshold.

One drinks, with wine-flames playing over his face.

One watches the gathering,
and says to any cold onlookers,

          This dance is the joy of existence.

I am filled with you.
Skin, blood, bone, brain and soul.
There's no room for lack of trust, or trust.
Nothing in this existence but that existence.

By The Essential Rumi, p. 130


Remember...Believe!








Lovingly made with...

Paper:  Papertrey
Stamps:  Taylored Expressions and
Colorings:  Copics, Chalk
Punches: Martha + Corners
Paper: Taylored Expressions Rock and Roll Kit
"Yoga Mat": Bleached Cotton
Yellow Card Stock:  Papertrey
Digi Stamp: (Need to look in my stamping Bible this evening)

LOVING GOD
Samara

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is pretty neat, I love the cotton under her, really makes it 3-D

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x