April 11, 2010 - FRIENDSHIP



IS THE SOUL'S HOSPITALITY.


Hospitality

I saw a stranger today.

I put food for him in the eating place
and drink in the drinking place
and music in the listening place.
In the Holy Name of the Trinity
he blessed myself and my house,
my goods and my family
And the lark said in her warble:

often often often
Goes Christ in the stranger's guise
O, often often often
Goes Christ in the stranger's guise.

Traditional Celtic Prayer



I read in a Kabbalah (Jewish Mysticism) Daily Tune Up the other day that saying something bad about someone is like sticking your finger in the light socket.  It never comes out without severe damage, and there is always damage surrounding the burn that we can not readily identify.

We never know who is walking in our midst, who the stranger is at our side, or who our "enemy" is...for all we know...it could be GOD, teaching us GOD's way....to LOVE.

To many, the butterfly is about LOVE, FREEDOM and TRANSFORMATION.










LOVING GOD
Samara

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x