MORE FLUTTERBY! Monday, April 12, 2010


GOOD MORNING TO THIS GORGEOUS SUNNY ONTARIO DAY!!! 

And to the tulips that are starting to show their little heads, the crocuses that are in their purples and yellows....ooooh I am starting to get excited about getting out there.....April 24th....Hurry up!  

I had some questions regarding the DETAILS of my flutterby creation so I shot some really UP CLOSE pics...Hope you get this today.....

AND GOD, THANKS FOR LIFE TODAY AND GIVE US ALL at least ONE SMILE and one new stranger that we make a friend ON THIS SUNNY GLORIOUS DAY!






















So there we have it.  As my friend is encouraging me, I may have to start to dress more like a girli girl! (even tho' I am all girli girl!)  Seems my tastes are leaning that way with the appeal of this flutterby....OH NO!!!!!! HELP......

I hope that clarifies both what I used for the flutterby, from (Chatalaine Mag)
And how I used my frame (Marchant Stamps)
How I used my black circle (cut with the SU circle cutter)
And how I "propped"

See you this week!
Make a great day...


GOSH I LOVE GOD
Samara

1 comment:

  1. This is over the top cool, wild and crazy and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x