ONE STITCH AT A TIME - #238 - ANYTHING GOES WITH FLOWERS

Theme:  Anything Goes with Flowers

Digi:  Brat

Artist:  Beary Dust designs




                                               


I always want to say - How adorable is this logo of Stitchy's!!!!

Today's post is for OSAAT and is an easy shmeasy one...fleurs.

Who doesn't love flowers?  There are gorgeous images available to use with flowers - in fact some images are flooded with flowers and don't demand you using many of your own, should you not own too many.  You can go to Google and look under FREE PRINTABLES as a way of getting an image to use as well.





  
                                  




The winner will get the 5 Image May Kit, shown below.  Gorgeous! And our Sponsor is the wonderful Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet.  You have until June 13th to enter the challenge so Hop to It! lol - meh, lots of time to get that mojo going. Good luck and see you over there.


















8 comments:

  1. After reading your cards sentiment I have a feeling I will have Shania Twain singing in my head for the rest of the evening!! Such a brilliant card and really like the sketchiness of the image you used, looks like you drew it yourself. All those beautiful flowers are incredible, you certainly put a lot of time into this card. So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges ~ Anything Goes. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, layering and design, and I love how you placed all those pretty flowers and leaves! Stunning card! So glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - great little image and those flowers are stunning. Superb make Samara - and I forgive you for getting that song into my brain too !!!

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    OSAAT Teamie

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning sweetie, I am so very sorry I never got by to say how gorgeous your card was last week, a very hectic week, I hope you can forgive me, thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter <3 Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable with all the flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination. Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the open work background. Image is so cute and fabulous coloring. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x