ONE STITCH AT A TIME



This week's card was so much fun!  With Sponsors Joanna Sheen and Stitchy Bear Stores, it is going to be a great Challenge, and for sure pop over to ONE STITCH AT A TIME to see what you will win by entering the Challenge.  I must say when I did this card it was snowy time and it does feel a tad strange now that my flowers are blooming, but I hope that like me, you never get tired of seeing the magic of a "sno-globe!"


If you would like the snow person, hop over to where you can find the GINGER LOFT stamps.







HAPPY SHAKIN'
samara

3 comments:

  1. adorable!
    I've not made a snow globe card yet, it's on my to do list though! lol They look like such fun!
    Enjoy your bloggy vacay Samara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, what a style, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the shaker card. I've not made a shaker card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x