SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS

USE METAL! at Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week


This week's Sponsor is:
Kenny K Downloads



Kenny has some of the racy-est stamps on the block!
I wanted to include the following, which is on the SS site - it is a great description:
The creator, the artist, the man: KennyK is a NYC-born professional illustrator who has brought his funky-but-slick, urban-influenced look to the cardmaking and papercrafts world.  His signature style can be seen throughout his various collections of sexy pinup babes, sweet 'n sassy girls, cool rockin' dudes, kid’s stuff, retro characters and more at KennyKDownloads.com .

Kenny K stamps have always been one of my favs and way back in my blog, before I became more of a Children's Designer, you will see many a Kenny Image Card!  I hope you like this one and don't forget to go back over to SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS to check out the other DT's for their cards.







HaPpY CrAfTiNg
samara


I SO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE CHALLENGES I DIDN'T LIST.
I WROTE THEM DOWN AND DIDN'T PUSH UPDATE WHILE MOVING ON!!!
GRRRR.


http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.ca/
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.ca/ 

http://paperplaytime.blogspot.ca/
http://getfunkyandcraft.blogspot.ca/
http://liastampz.blogspot.ca/ 

16 comments:

  1. I love Kenny K stamps and you certainly worked your wonder on this image, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I have a real soft spot for Kenny K stamps they are such a joy to colour. Speaking of colouring yours is superb on this project and everything just seems to fit together so well. I spotted it on make It Monday and had to come and have a closer look.

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a wonderful job on this one! So sassy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this card. You have coloured the image beautifully and love all the details.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cheeky card...I love it..fabulous image and colouring..fabulous.



    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I'm not familiar with these stamps so will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is coloured amazingly! Love all the detail on the card, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Card, Samara!! I love this image & all the great elements you added to the Card! Thank you again for joining us at Love to Create Challenge & Sharing your Creativity with us!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! Samara this is simply fabulous!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Love to Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! Love the camera you added to make it a just caught look! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. super gorgeous colouring there Samara! Thank you for joining us at Lia Stampz!
    ~Erum
    Lia Stampz DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. AT-IT-TUDE! love it and your colouring is amazing Samara. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring gorgeous card on MIM.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute! you colored the image beautifully and used great coordinating papers and trinkets. thanks for playing with us this fortnight at liastampz!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Thank you for playing along at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Samara

    I'm a big fan of Kenny K images and I love what you have created with this one! Your colouring looks terrific.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Kenny K's stamps too. This is a fabulous card. I saw it over at MIM.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x