BLOCKHEADS PAPER ARTS



My old style before diving into the world of Children's Images
*We are talking a return to Bohemian Art*
as a Blockheads Guest Designer


I am a guest designer with Blockheads Paper Arts and it is so wonderful because I get to look back to the style of stamping I used to do before jumping head first into the world of Children's stamping style.  Today I am going to post a grouping of pieces I did with their stamps and ask you to take a look at their main site (here) to see the stamps I used.  They also have a blog with tutorials!~ My Gosh, there are SO many more stamps over there to choose from and product galore!

I used such a minimum amount of stamps on these pieces, but (drumroll) on my desk *yipee* is a box holding many, many more stamps, which I just ordered and received yesterday.  I can't wait to create with them.  It is a challenge to return to this style so I'm going back step by step.  So here we go! Nine cards later.  Take your time!!!
















CARD TWO














CARD THREE














CARD FOUR














CARD FIVE










CARD SIX



















CARD SEVEN



















CARD EIGHT















CARD NINE



















For each of these cards I have used a different technique.  If you are interested in knowing more about what that is, please write to me and let me know the number of the card and I will tell you how it was created and the technique I used with the Stamps.


happy bohemian stamping!
samara

For those people coming to comment why not hook up cards from your own sites here?  They also will hook up over at Blockheads Paper Arts and on everyone else's site who enters.  GREAT exposure for your own blog!!!



6 comments:

  1. gosh Hun,you have been busy,those backgrounds and all the different elements on these work beautifully hugs Cherylx
    well done on your GD spot too Hun,xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!!! You have been seriously busy :D They are all amazing so many techniques and so inspiring. Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic, I agree you have been so busy.

    Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog This week. Best of Luck!
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and lovely work. Thanks for your TIO entry but don't forget we look for tags, particularly
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards you've been busy all so different too thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been a busy bee this week, thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x