DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES

FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL

Hey, did you know that it is Mother's Day in the UK?  I didn't, being from Canada.  I love knowing this!  It makes the DT inspiration cards over at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES all the more meaningful to me, and I hope to you too.  So HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY all my UK friends.  Another thing I noticed is that the womyn friends I have from the UK are terrific, tremendous, yummalicious artists!  Do they have art as a demand subject all the way through school there?

For my card, and I loved doing this one, I used The Hearts and Roses Set (which included the owl and the sentiment and one other item), The Tree of Love and if you like this owl and wanted one similar, Wendy has illustrated Mrs. Luvvy Owl, which you can purchase over at the store (here).  You can see I pieced them together to make one picture.  I hope you like it UK Mommies!



















HAPPY HOOTING
SAMARA

I SO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE CHALLENGES I DIDN'T LIST.
I WROTE THEM DOWN AND DIDN'T PUSH UPDATE WHILE MOVING ON!!!
GRRRR.


22 comments:

  1. Lovely card,I just have a soft spot for owls, even though their babies are so ...welll..not very pretty! thank you for your visit and your kind comments, you made my day!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card and image, love the eyelashes:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she's fabulous with her long lashes and so classy!!! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card hun, love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!Love the colours!
    Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles and good luck!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the cute owl image.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fresh and fab card. Thank you for joining HeidisHobbystuggu this time. Hugs Hege.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is a fun card, what a cute owl.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabtastic card Samara, thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink for our Things with Wings Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samara, Adorable Card. I love this image! It's so cute!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, I forgot to say Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge! (Sorry Mommy Brain today!) hehe

    Many More Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samara this is one cute card! Thank you for joining us for the Love to create Challenge #7 and we hope to see you again in future challenges.
    ~ Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Samara, this absolutely adorable!!! Beautiful coloring and great design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Love to Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful, thanks for entering it into the CBN challenge, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice! Thanks for joyning the challenge at HeidisHobbystuggu this month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the happy feeling in this one.. Thx so much for joining us at HeidisHobbystuggu this month and hope to see you again.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi

    Wonderful card!! I love the sweet little owl.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a bright, cheerful card! The scalloped edge is such a lovely touch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute, cute, cute, cute. You did such a great job on this creation. Thank you for joining us at Paper Creations Ink - Pat

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely ♥
    Thanks for joining us at HeidisHobbystuggu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x