SOMETIMES WE JUST NEED...





...INSPIRATION!  When I need inspiration I take out my favorite paper and favorite scrapbook and card making magazines and sift through both.  I then just sit with it.  It took me a while to trust this process.  It is as if, eventually, my paper magically gets legs and walks over to me and says "wake up...here we are" and it is as if I get wacked on the forehead (like that veggie commercial) and am full of beans to create a card.  Now, I can't promise how that card will necessarily turn out...but I always feel great that my 'creator's blog' is removed and I am on my way to creating a new card.  Today's card is dedicated to that process.  SQUISHY HUGS.

Goodies:
Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU), Blush (Basic Grey)
Ink: Old Olive (SU)
Accessories: Rub On  - Summer Love (SU), Liquid Pearls - Platinum, Mint Green, Cord Button (eek, I forget - SU?), Crochetted Flower (My Aunt Betty), Nesties Labels, Pierceabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x