EVERYTHING I LEARNED...

...I LEARNED IN KINDERGARDEN!  Hmmm  is that really a true statement?  Perhaps.  I know in the manners category it sure is true.  Back in the day, there was something known as "the strap!"  Yikes....yes, I received it a few times.  But it was worth it!  Receiving the strap meant you were full of adventure, passionate about what you believed in, willing to be a trailblazer (and a whole bunch of other things that will go unmentioned.)  I prefer to focus on the positive aspects of receiving the strap...ahem.  But it made an impression.  It was at that moment, I believe, that one decided how they were going to relate to the world around them - were they going to live according to the status quo, or were they going to push the envelope, walk to the edge, stick their neck out, often way too far, and their nose into places it certainly didn't belong!  Well, Today's card is dedicated to that "back in the day" moment when I, for one, know that I made my decision where I was going to set my life path.  SQUISHY HUGS.





Please click on picture for detailed view.






Goodies:
Paper:  Whisper White, Creamy Carmel (SU), Red Frame (Forever in Time), Copic Paper Pad
Ink: Copic Pens (see above), Prisma Pencils (see above), Bronze Marker (see above) Stampin' Spots (So Saffron, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa - see above), Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Sponges
Stamps: Words (SU), Landscape Stamp (stampscapes - Waterside Bluff Left - 148F), Unity Stamp Kit of the Month - August)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x