I LOVE THE PROCESS...

...when I have no idea how the art I am working on will turn out!  Take the card for today, for instance.  I began knowing I wanted to use the stamp "Cynthia" from In-Style Stamps.  I love the Cynthia Stamps...somehow I relate to her complete sense of adventure, no matter what she is involved in, as long as it is creative.  I love Cynthia's daringness with color, patterns, her own hair styles, clothes styles and furniture!  Even her dress...It is as angelic and flutterbye-ish as Cynthia!  When I began, I had no idea Cynthia would be an 8" X 6" card, lime green, dusty durango and burgundy.  Isn't life's process just wonderful!!!  Look at that...the colors all belong together, even though at first glance, they don't match.  Aren't we humans just like that too.  Today's card is dedicated to the process of not knowing where you are going but being completely excited, no matter what you reach when you get there...even if (when you arrive) you have to sew up a few new stitches.  SQUISHY HUGS.





Goodies:
Paper:  Cottage Designer Paper, Rich Razzleberry, Green Galore (SU)
Stamp:  Cynthia (In Style Stamps)
Inks: Copics, Prismas, SU Markers
Ribbons: Dusty Durango (SU), Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x