SPOOKY LOVE!

I love this theme at Ike's World Challenges.  It brings out "the best in me!!!" lol
For this challenge, I've used Ike's Image, from her store at ikesart.com (here) called Madame Death.
Isn't she gorgeous!
I've used a variety of other paper images as well, in the background and around Madame Death.
Be sure to go over to Ike's World Challenges and "play our challenge".
Halloween may be over - but I bet you can come up with something for SCARY LOVE!  I think we've all been there - just use your imagination.  I can't wait to see what you create.
Be sure to let me know, so I can pop over to your blog and give you some love.












Goodies Used
IMAGE:  Madame Death from Ikesart.com
OTHER IMAGES:  Blockhead Stamps
MEDIUM:  Gesso, Dyan Mists, Stencils (from stash and home made)
PAINT OVER STENCIL:  Americana Gold
NEGATIVE IMAGING:  PhotoScape Filters
PENS/MARKERS:  Copic

And for Halloween Evening, this is what I was up to!



Warning! Videos taken with my Laptop so very shaky.  Loud ankle bitter (the cutest itsy little pup in the world) next door AND those choo choo's, as with all noises, I didn't even notice until I watched these videos back.  I live right on Lake Ontario and VIA Train runs across the country right along the Lake.  So, like everything in life - you get something and you sacrifice something.  As I watched the vids - good darn thing I don't hear them!



Its a Samara Thing!
                             
              DOING IKE                



My Best To You,
Samara

3 comments:

  1. WOW how awesome is this very imaginative Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza !! She looks so awesome and I love that really spooky effect you have done on the 2nd picture. Great colouring and a fabulous background.
    Your house looks amazing all lit like that.
    I can't seem to get the videos to play :-(
    Thank you for making this fabulous creation for me at IWC :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome negative image - love all the layers stencils and stamp too x

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x