PUDDY CATS - ruff ruff - cuz we all know KATZ think they are DOGS!

 KATZ, MORE KATZ & MEOWWWW...

We have Art!



When I saw the fabric with Katz all over it - I LOVED it - all of it.  There was The Cat in The Hat, many others...and these.  I've used 3 different types and could not resist to show you each one up close.  I hope you enjoy these little sugar dumplings.  I know my Louis would...M E O W!  Oh.  And as we know, all KATZ are cool dudes and dudettes!






















 Best
Samara

Challenges 

3 comments:

  1. OMG !!! I am soooo in love with this creation. So beautiful and colourful AND shedloads of gorgeous kitties :-) Just awesome. !!
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x