OH WHAT BEAUTIFUL EYES YOU HAVE!

It is the time of spooky and scary, or at least the fact that I'm not taking my Halloween Lights down until Christmas Day has me feeling all spooky and scary!

I hope you like this errie guy I sketched and colored (well, dabs of {fashionista for skellies} blush on his cheeks!)  He soooo reminds me of the mornings I just can't get it together, except my blush is a little peachier!

Enjoy!
samara













Goodies
Gel Medium - used on paper under a transparency of my sketch
Caran D'Ache Crayons - used over pencil sketch to highlight and contour
Chalks - to further shade
Sabilo Aquarellable - for blackness on edges
Lipstick - for blush
Pastels - for eyes and sides of nose and "teeth"
Water and Ink and Cloth (wet and dry) - to dap all over image and background
Sand Paper - to scrape off ink
Caran D'Ache Crayons (black, burgundy, yellow, gold) for edging
Sand Paper and water - to scrap off edges
Glue and water - to soften and then dissolve Transparency areas

Challenges

2 comments:

  1. Bwaahahahaha !!! Excellent :-) I often feel just like this.
    Fabulous creation and love all the super things you used to make him :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning wonderful colouring Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x