GUEST DESIGN FOR PATH OF POSITIVITY

ARTIST:  IKE

GUEST DESIGNER FOR


Weddings - what could be more stressful (well I guess divorces could be, having gone through one lol - 25 years later I can laugh - sorry) so when I heard the topic over at POP was Perseverence I knew IKE'S BRIDES were the perfect images for me to use.

The decisions are endless!

The clothes, the venue, the hair, food, music, flowers - ugh.

I say Elope (or at least I did to my Oldest!)  But they were very smart and chose a really manageable wedding - one that wouldn't bankrupt them forever.




http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for taking a looksie...and if you are a Spring or Summer Bride.....BREATHE!!!

HAPPY MONDAY
Samara












9 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering the High Hopes challenge. Unfortunately, you didn't use a High Hopes stamp so it doesn't qualify for the prize. We will have a new challenge tomorrow so we would love to have you play along with the new challenge. If you don't have a High Hopes' stamp, there is a free digi provided on the challenge blog that you can use.
    ~Lacey
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verypretty card- love seeing all of the fun images on vellum. Thanks so much for joining the Tuesday Throwdown AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation Samara. Thanks for joining in the layers challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE fashion so this card is perfect for me! Lovely layout.
    Thanks for taking the time to share with us at OLLC.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card! I love all of the unique details. . Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come back tomorrow for our new "Anything goes" Challenge. I love visitors on my blog and would love to see you there at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. The aperture is so striking with the silver glitter behind it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and your amusing post. The pink is so pretty and the sentiment so true.....decisions decisions for the bride lol Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, I meant to say thanks for joining us at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x