YAY FOR SUNSHINE....and beautiful colors to come.


All around me people are mentioning "Autumn."  I try to turn off my hearing, or go into instant forgettory.  The fact is though...it is creeping up.  My thoughts turn to the awe inspiring photography ahead.  There is excitement in the thought of the blogs I will receive filled with groovy earth colors!  Hmmm colors!!!  Yup,  I'm getting ready too.  But pleeeez G-d keep that sunshine flowing... a itty bitty prayer from your little Samara!  SQUISHY HUGS

Goodies:
Paper: (SU) Dusty Durango, YoYo Yello, Kiwi Kiss
Pattern Paper:  Yummy Stash
Roller Stamp: (SU)Funky Forest
Ribbon: (SU) 1 1/4" Choc. Chip Grosgrain
Stamp: (SU) Good Together, Yummy Stash
Punch: (SU) Modern Label
Pen: (SU) Uni-Ball Signo
Branches: Yummy Stash

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the upper left hand corner, and your ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x