You are my pride and joy...

...and you are my sunshine.  Today's card is a celebration of sunshine, an element that is precious to so many who suffer the dulldrums when it sneaks behind those fluffy fluffies.  Thankfully, there is a solution, at least one that I know, that arrives once a month...oops...not the one you might be thinking of.  Stay with me.

When my monthly subscription arrived from Taylored Expressions,  sunshine sparkled in The Scrappy and Happy Workshop.  Yahoo!   The vibrancy of the colors Taylor included in this kit stirred excitement in my tummy. I had to crack the pack and go through each and every paper.  It is just wonderful to be able to put the kit on the shelf and when I am pondering what to do, the wonderful kit calls me to crack it open again.  This week was just like that!




This was a card that delighted my every sense while I was creating it.  Some cards are just like that, aren't they.  I used a variety of product for the inside (and the outside) and will just say, each second of this card was a thrill.  Sunshine was in my heart and was, with good fortune, also beaming in the bay window of The Scrappy and Happy Workshop.  Enjoy!  SQUISHY HUGS.

Goodies: (outside)
Paper: June Kit of the Month (Taylored Expressions), Rose Red (SU)
Punch: Lace (Martha)...it broke from overuse yesterday :(
Accessories: Paper Ribbon (CM), Button (Basic Grey), Rub On (CM)

Goodies:  (inside)
Paper: June Kit of the Month (Taylored Expressions), Rose Red (SU)
Punch: Scallop (EK), Corner (SU)
Ink: Rose Red (SU)
Accessories: Beads ($ store), Rub On (CM)



1 comment:

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x