FRIDAY FILL-INS...

THOUGH IT IS TECHNICALLY 12:43 EST!  OOPSI.

HERE ARE OUR INSTRUCTIONS:

"I'm doing lyrics this week...but feel free to fill in WHATEVER you'd like. That's the way I roll. And...here we go!"

1. Bert Kaempfert's LOOKS LIKE SOME GLAMOROUS FACE CREAM KIT, BUT I SEE AN 8 ON IT SO I THINK OF BERT BACHERACH SO IT MUST BE AN OLD BACK IN THE DAY 8 TRACK.  GOSH...MY KIDS WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS...I AM OLD!

 
2. It is 1:00 a.m. so I have been at my studio desk working all day and evening naturally.


3. So I'm packing my bags for The Brave Girls Camp and pretending I'm going!  I'm hoping packing my bags will actually lift me off my feet, pay for a ticket, and he workshop and get there.  But I fear I have just had fun packing my bags and visualizing the most wonderful trip.  Hey, that is good enough for me.  Kind of like looking in a flower shop, like I used to do with a lover, and say - Pretend I bought you these - and we'd just stare and stare at them and believe me - it was exactly the same as if we had!!!!  Crazy huh!  I'm hoping the bags thing will work the same way.  Haha!  Crazy chick I am.

 
4. I am so sick of winter.  Testimony:  getting my car stuck first on my lawn then in my forest and it taking an hour by a really nice man to get it out.  I have the blah february blues. 


5. Put the damn dishes into the dishwasher (I am dying to say that, though I never would!!! cuz I'm a good mommy! lol 


6. My daughter Ayla and I are so close and she likes taking food off other people's plates so I know if she wanted to, she would not hesitate to take a good time while she dips her donut in my tea. Gosh, I love her Chutzpah!

 
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed any second. Tomorrow my plans include going to Michael's for their sale and buying supplies for my bestie teacher Roben-Marie Smith's Class and Sunday, I want to start Roben-Marie's Collage, Affirmation, Construct Workshop! (LINK - JUST SCROLL OVER ROBEN-MARIE'S NAME.

p.s. In case you aren't familiar with this, everything in bold is what FRIDAY FILL IN'S  (SCROLL OVER NAME FOR ADDRESS) gives us to work with.  JOIN IN.  IT'S A BLAST!!!!!

Have a good weekend loverlies!  cuddles, samara

1 comment:

  1. Here is all given nice post indeed and here you provide very nice so keep it up and thanks for provide very nice indeed for know more click here

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x