MIXED MEDIA JUST FOR ME...

A DAY OF CREATING JUST FOR ME!

It isn't often this happens, but I have felt the need to just "mess things up" and get down to throwing things on paper.

You will see 2 pieces from the last 2 days - one is called "EYE EXAMINATION" and the other is a self examination - and named "BROKEN" - of the result of having a "BROKEN" Cell Phone, Computer and uncharged Ipad - and what that felt like.

It was glorious!

It was pure FREEDOM.

I now find I don't answer texts "in the exact second I get them", don't open my email each day and don't sweat if the Ipad isn't charged.

There have even been days where my only phone (my cell) has been left behind when I have gone on a day of errands.

WOW is this a nice transformation!

So here we go.


1. EYE EXAMINATION
2. FREEDOM










ENJOY!
Samara

1 comment:

  1. WoWza !!! Such gorgeous pieces. The vibrancy of the colours are stunning. I wish I could do more MM but I get 'freeze-up' whenever I get out a canvas or large sheet of paper to try and start something hahaha LoL.
    I must say that the eyes on your top one made my back squirm a bit cuz I have a 'thing' about eyes hahahaha LoL

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x