LEFT OF CENTRE CHALLENGE

Digi: FLOWER MONKEY
Theme:  A SKETCH


First, let me apologize, my "good" computer is not working and I can not search bar any companies on this computer, so if I don't have a tab/bookmark, I can not "google" anything, therefore my links are not as they should be to honor everything/everyone.  Please excuse this tardiness - it is unusual for me and I am sorry.

I was thrilled to get this digi though there was no way to make it "LEFT OF CENTRE" or out of the box.  It was just toooooo precious.  So, you have cute for today.  Pop over to LOC, enter our SKETCH and let's see whatcha got.  See you over there!

In the meantime, I hope you like the minimalistic creation of Flower Monkey.  Thank you A Day for Daisies for such a cute digi.

Hugginz
Samara














No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x