EVERY LIFE HAS A STORY WORKSHOP

"HAVE FAITH IN YOUR ABILITIES"
 
page 2 of my journal from the workshop...

Loving what came out of the workshop.  As you will come to see, I decided to do a motivational workshop for myself for my project in the Workshop. It has moved me forward to new ways of approaching my art.  I am finding that Mixed Media is far less fearful, making messes is more comfy and using everything but the kitchen sink "is working" for me! 

Remember, Roben-Marie Smith, EVERY LIFE HAS A STORY is the teacher.

Enjoy.





FINDING ZEN IN THE PEN
Samara 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samara
    I was wondering when the page 2 was coming and here it is. Loving all the colours which certainly
    bring a warmth to my heart. Those challenges listed look really interesting. I hope you did not set too many to cope with (LOL).
    Using everything but the kitchen sink would not work in my case. I think I would need a regular
    supply of water in any case and probably would need to have a bath afterwards. (LOL) I know how
    messy I can be. Also I looked at your DT cards over at SS and they are just as amazing as everything you create.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is so cool! I lobe the textures, the vibrant colors, the doodles,it's really gorgeous and amazing!

    Duaa

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x