BLOCKHEADS STAMPS

THE TANGLE!

I just love this new set of stamps I received from Blockheads!  They have some of the most fantastic rubber stamps.  The images range from Bohemian to convervative to Vintage to Flourishes.  You can't go wrong with the Blockheads sets.

For my card, I have used two different sets.  What I really love about the centre of this card is that it fits right in with what I am "in to" right now, zentangling.  I was SO excited when I saw that Blockheads had this large stamp on a sheet with 9 other stamps!

You have to go over there and see all the choices.  They are too numerous to list.  I hope you like my card!

The colors around the tangle are done with watercolors and then once they dried, I covered the entire background with frost white (not watered down) by SU and a very wide brush then heated that until it was dry.



I love this stamp!  I versamarked it and then put on white embossing powder.
All the edges of my black card have oil pastels on them and then smeared with my finders.
Fushia, teal and Purple



How great is this zentangle!



This too is done with Versamark on the black, then white embossing powder.  It is a tad difficult to read, but if you can..."It was all love on my side, and all good comradship and friendship on hers.  When we parted she was a free woman, but I could never again be a free man."

What a lovely but sad Quote...Broken Hearted.

FINDING THE ZEN IN THE PEN
Samara

Art with no Boundaries
Bitten by the Bug
4 crafty chicks
Aud Sentiments Challenge
C.R.A.F.T
Lil's Little Fairies
Amusing Challenges
Here Come the Boys
Stamping Sisters in Christ
Make it Monday

18 comments:

  1. oh Hun,this is brilliant what amazing stamps,and you have showcased them to perfection and that is one,really beautiful sentiment too hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this. The stamps are lovely and the sentiment is so sweet. Great to see you at CRAFT this week. Good luck, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece. I really like the zentangle just right for our metal challenge Art With No Boundaries Please join us again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've put these unique stamps together. All of the subtle colours and amazing techniques make it such an effective project. Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries. I hope you do so again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to these stamps, I don't think I've ever seen any like them. Thanks so much for joining us for our "Any Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card .Never seen a Zentangle before .Inspirational . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an exciting and different design! Spotted this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We appreciate your participation and support. Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, very inspiring, thanks so much for joining us at here come the boys, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Very cool! I have never seen these stamps before.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your zentangling is very cool! Wonderful card... So glad you joined us at Art with No Boundaries!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi

    Wonderful and striking card!! Love how you have used these stamps.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card you've made, please link back to us also! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Samara! You are truly an artist! Your cards are always brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your project is very interesting and strinking, quite different!
    The little bits of detail is great, thank you for sharing how you made it.

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Art With No Boundaries. I hope that you will join us again!

    Your link back to us is not active. :(. Please link up.

    Rene DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Samara, Lovely Piece, I love the extra little bits of color you added to the main design, makes it really stand out. Thank you for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries and hope you will come back and join us again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for playing in my Anything Goes over at Amusing Challenges. I'm just sorry that it's taken me so long to visit your blog!

    This is such a great combo of stamp images - so peaceful and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x