PERPETUAL DISSATISFACTION......

or

RADICAL GRATITUDE

It is the ingratitude that blinds us.
Our failure to see what we have
on the way to getting more
Our disregard for what we step over
on the way to somewhere else
Our lack of attention to the person by our side
on the way to someone else
Our dismissal of the good that we do
on the way to something greater.

All that we take for granted
falls through our hands
and disappears from sight.
And we too fall away
from ourselves and from You.
We walk by ourselves
by the wayside a
and do not recognize You
on the way to something better.

I CHOOSE RADICAL GRADITUDE!!!

....Therefore, today, I would like to say


 for the
Honor of "Stylish Blogger Award." 

Tomorrow, I will fulfill the agreement of the award and tell you 8 things about me...
I think I need 24 hours to think up what to reveal *wink wink*



Please double click picture to enlarge
Today, I appear to be onto the theme of LOVE
and VALENTINE'S DAY and very ambitious!

Card One





Card Two 





Card Three 

Labels:
Stampin' Up! and Stampin' Up! and Stampin' Up!
Inkidinkidoodledandy (my crazy way of saying a crazy stamp name) sorry company! please don't sue me
Dollar Store
Please email me, if desired, for specific information re: cards.

Challenges Entered:
Scrapbook Sisters
Creative Cottage
Cute Card Thursday
Paper Play
Crafty Sentiments
Crafty Creations
Creative Inspiration
 I finally added a 2011 New Year's "FOLLOWERS" gadget at the top of my blog!
Thank "YOU" for visiting me!

LOVING GOD
Samara

7 comments:

  1. Wow I like them all but that first one with the oval is smashing!!! Is that a die cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering your fantastic card in our 17th Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs from Julie and Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love that frame on the first card. Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh i so love your cards Samara, they are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow absolutely stunning and creative work here, the design are wonderful thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOre gorgeous cards - thanks again for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing in our "Let's Tie One On" challenge at Craft Your Passion, this week! We'd love it if you could place a link to our challenge blog in your post!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x