LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND...


LOVE NEVER ENDS. 1 Corin.13:4,8
RELATIONSHIP STRUGGLES

DEAR MENDER OF HEARTS,
   you are friend of all and foe of none.
Your goodness is seeded in everyone.
   including those with whom we struggle.
Enter into our hearts and soften its hardness.
   Erase any ill will and anger abiding there.
Help us to reach out with openness,
   to speak when we prefer to hide in silence.
Teach us how to listen with loving ears
   and to not cling tenaciously to our opinions.
Instill hope of reconciliation in our hearts
   and help us to not give up on one another.
Be the Patience within us that resolves issues.
Be the Love among us that seeks forgiveness.
Be the Faith amid us
   that strengthens our bonds.
Be the Truce between us
   that brings us peace.
Amen



















I SO apologize for the photo below showing up sideways...blogger changed their uploading of pics format and for the life of me I have tried and tried to get this to upload "right side up!" I'm sure Blogger will work the kinks out...
It is ironic, I might say, it is the "happy" photo that turned out sideways, when the prose above is about RELATIONSHIP STRUGGLES!  OK GOD...you and your shenanigans!  I guess the point is, we work daily, minute by minute to achieve the type of "happy" that is authentic and doesn't have masks surrounding it, or is "sideways" or "upside down!!"





GEEPERS GOD, I LOVE YOU!
Samara

5 comments:

  1. Samara this is totally awesome, I LOVE it!! I will go back and study this some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! Once again..so many fabulous details! I love the "sparkle"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning..love the design and all this gorgeous sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely project. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week xx Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! I agree, finding true joy is a struggle but with God all things are possible! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. : )

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x