A GLORIOUS SUMMER....

...BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO RESIST MY CARD CHALLENGES!!!

The Stampin' Sisters in Christ lay out the most wonderful challenges each week.  You must visit their site.  I am not going to say more...just to build the intrigue!  I've put a link on their name above. This past Sunday their words of wisdom were so appropriate that one often wonders if the "ministers of love" in this world have microscopes on our lives!

So, it is with their words in mind that I offer up my card.  If you have not already looked at the book THE POWER OF NOW, which I have only JUST begun to re-read (I only read it to the first 10 pages first time but NOW...in the NOW (lol) LOVE IT!  It is a must!  You might then recognize my card is derived from the daily POWER OF NOW AFFIRMATIONS, that is, if you have read the book!





LOVING GOD
Samara

6 comments:

  1. wow, your card is so fantastic...

    love the buttons and the iron frame...so gorgeous!

    blessings,

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, love the sentiment and those fabulous buttons. Thank you for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, I love how soft and elegant this card looks. Beautiful job and glad to have you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and those punched borders! The buttons are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Samara - this is gorgeous! I love the colours you have used they are so soft and the buttons are perfect! Your Sentiment could not be better for this weeks challenge! Love it! Thank you for playing along with Stampin Sisters in Christ tis week, we value your support and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x