IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE - Anything Goes with the Option of Let it Snow

Hello!

It has been a bit since I posted, but here I am once again.

I am using IKE'S "First Christmas" Image.  Isn't she adorable?  I did not use the Christmas Branch that is part of the image - so you will have that option when you purchase the image from IKE'S Store.

The second card I made is NOT one of Ike's Images - but is the image/art that helped to break my NO MOJO that has been present since May.  It is one of those layer thing a ma bobs.  I guess using something pre-made gave me the oomph to get back here to my desk.

I hope you enjoy both, and please visit IKE'S ART CHALLENGE to pick up your own freebie and to enter IKE'S Challenge.

Have a great day!
Samara



 Image:  First Christmas from Ikesart.com






2 comments:

  1. Such fabulous creations. I love the background on the first one and that extra shine on the fairy card is beautiful.
    Thank you for creating for me at IWC Samara - it's so great to have you back. :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x