HAPPY TRANSITION FROM 2016 to 2017

I have a new role over at Ike's Challenge Blog!
And am pretty excited about this.

I will now be a Guest Designer, working alongside Ike's Designers.  I've been with Ike pretty much since the Challenge's inception and have loved it.  I am a fan, first and foremost, of Ike's Creations.
And I cherish Ike as a friend.

So onward and forward to 2017.  
WOW!


Ike has changed up the Challenge Requirements for 2017.
Out with the Old and In with the New.

The new requirements, to enter Ike's World Challenge, is for your entry to be 
  • ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST (if anyone cares to use the TWIST as a theme direction
  • To use Ike's Images which you can get at IkesArt Store (of course this would be terrific) 
  • To use the FREEBIE that Ike provides for each Challenge
  • Or to use what you have on hand.


How great and open is that!
The wish is that the Design Team will see all kinds of Groovy, Funky Dunk Art =
The Art that comes from Your Soul!

Few challenges give such a wide array of choices.
I so admire Ike for coming up with this and all its flavours!

Having said this, as you know, it is  rare that I do not use Ike's Images on my blog, but for this particular Challenge being VINTAGE, I was too excited to use up 
my Stash of Vintage Paper Dolls and Ephemera
and not use stamped or digital image.

Oh, the glory of Choices!

Well, I sure hope you enjoy what I came up with and I wish you a Happy, Peaceful, Loving 2017.

Blessings,
Samara
x


















2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation - I just love how you put your pages together with such riots of wonderful colour. I strive to achieve this :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x