FRIDAY FILL INS

HOLY SMOKES!

T.G.I.F.



And...here we go!

1. In New England  THERE MUST BE TONS OF SNOW JUST LIKE IN MY BACKYARD IN ONTARIO, CANADA, BECAUSE I READ THIS ON THE "FRIDAY FILLIN" BLOG!
http://www.fridayfillins.blogspot.ca/
2. IT IS A CELEBRATION AROUND HERE WHEN THERE IS LOTS of snow BECAUSE THE SCHOOL CALLS A SNOW DAY.  I ONLY FIND OUT AFTER I WAKE UP, SHOWER AND GET DRESSED THOUGH.  SOMEHOW, MY CHILD SEEMS TO KNOW IN HIS SLEEP BUT DOESN'T TELL ME! MOMMY REVENGE! LOL


3. Ahhhh, I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKING A NAP IN 5 MINUTES AND REALIZING I NEED TO DO THIS A 2:30 EVERY DAY - TROUGH TIME FOR ME! 


4. READING ABOUT BODY AND GLUTEN FREE STUFF is my favorite thing to do nowadays. 


5. Last night, I had a dream about OOPSIE I DON'T REMEMBER SO IT HAD TO BE ABOUT SEX! LOL

6. BEING CUDDLED UP IN A HEATED BLANKET, which is the perfect way to HANDLE THE 30 CM OF SNOW WE ARE GETTING TODAY. 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WATCHING BLUE BLOODS, tomorrow my plans include TAKING MY SON TO GET A PAIR OF RAY BAN WAYFARERS and Sunday, I want to FIGURE OUT HOW I AM GOING TO PAY FOR THEM!



have a safe weekend friendz
lovies
samara

2 comments:

  1. Hi Samara
    I think you are going to have to try to resubscribe yourself with a preferred choice of your e-mail address but I do not know how it is going to work when it shows at my end that you are already subscribed if you decide to use the same e-mail address.
    Can't believe how much snow you are having. Not a snowflake in UK and I hope it stays that way.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samara
    I deleted your e-mail from my feed burner. I am going to try to resubscribe you. Please let me know which e-mail I should subscribe you with.
    Also thank you for those photos. They look so exciting. There is always something magical about looking at all the snow from the comfort of our houses another story is to be trapped in it somewhere.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x