1. In New England THERE MUST BE TONS OF SNOW JUST LIKE IN MY BACKYARD IN ONTARIO, CANADA, BECAUSE I READ THIS ON THE "FRIDAY FILLIN" BLOG!
2. IT IS A CELEBRATION AROUND HERE WHEN THERE IS LOTS of snow BECAUSE THE SCHOOL CALLS A SNOW DAY. I ONLY FIND OUT AFTER I WAKE UP, SHOWER AND GET DRESSED THOUGH. SOMEHOW, MY CHILD SEEMS TO KNOW IN HIS SLEEP BUT DOESN'T TELL ME! MOMMY REVENGE! LOL
3. Ahhhh, I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO TAKING A NAP IN 5 MINUTES AND REALIZING I NEED TO DO THIS A 2:30 EVERY DAY - TROUGH TIME FOR ME!
4. READING ABOUT BODY AND GLUTEN FREE STUFF is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about OOPSIE I DON'T REMEMBER SO IT HAD TO BE ABOUT SEX! LOL
6. BEING CUDDLED UP IN A HEATED BLANKET, which is the perfect way to HANDLE THE 30 CM OF SNOW WE ARE GETTING TODAY.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WATCHING BLUE BLOODS, tomorrow my plans include TAKING MY SON TO GET A PAIR OF RAY BAN WAYFARERS and Sunday, I want to FIGURE OUT HOW I AM GOING TO PAY FOR THEM!
have a safe weekend friendz