THE LITTLE ANGELS IN OUR LIVES.....




ARE THE TRULY PRECIOUS GIFTS FROM GOD!

When Lynne, from STAMP-N-DOODLE gave out this pic as a freebie, I thought about it, given I am not a "cutsie" artist and thought, what the heck!  Then I remembered bathing my Ayla in the sink, and my Jordan in his little white plastic tub and well my 13 years later (and me at 41 years of age) my Taylor, I think I just stuck him out in the rain (lol) and had to give this one a go.

GOD, THANK YOU FOR OUR ANGELS...what would we do without them...


Please double click to enlarge picture

LOVINGLY MADE WITH...

I must happily say that everything is made with STAMPIN' UP! Products
with the exception
of my copics (and the circle - a gift)

LOVING GOD
Samara

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable!! Fun to remember those wonderful years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samara each card is better than the one before if that is possible. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME work Samara, your coloring is INCREDIBLE and I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x