IKES WORLD CHALLENGE BLOG - Anything Goes with a TWIST of Cake (Wedding, Birthday etc.)

PARTY GIRL SURPRISE!

This is the name of Ike's latest image.
I had an idea of combining the Macabre with the Nice (nice = wedding???).
And Ike invented this sketch, which I completely love.

Of course, in my twisted way of thinking...immediately came "TILL DEATH DO US PART."
Ugh - please don't be offended if you are one of the lucky ones who has a "blessed" wedding, happy as a lark and full of surprises (but not necessarily Party Girl Surprise type of Surprise!) lol

Pop on over to Ike's World Challenge Blog and see what the Designers did.  They are SO creative.  I love the variety that is over there.

Now all that is missing is YOURS!

Pop over for Ike's freebie - YAY - and let's see whatcha' got!

Blessings,
Samara









Entering Challenges:
(to be announced)

3 comments:

  1. wow love what you have done with this image.
    Just catching up with blog-land been away
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages Samara. I just love all the colour and textures. So glad you liked the image and thank you very much for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent - this is so cool and beautifully 'Dark' LoL I really love the colouring and texture on those pages Samara. Thanks for making this :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x